What is Residential Automation?
You might have heard the team home automation or residential automation a lot lately, as the rise of technology sees more and more people turning to automation to create the perfect smart home.
Read on to find out more about what residential automation actually means, and what it can do for you.
Smart Home Technology
The term ‘residential automation’ refers to the use of technology and specifically electronics, in order to create an automated system in one’s home. There are a plethora of different automation solutions available on the market today, most of which can be controlled using just the touch of a button, using your smartphone or a touch screen device, or even using voice control.
Just some of the brilliant home automation systems that we can provide include:
- Climate Control: set your perfect climate at the touch of a button via smart phones, before you even get home.
- Automated Blinds: Open your curtains and raise your blinds as you wake, and set them to close as you turn in for the night.
- Automated Lighting: Remote controlled lighting systems are one of the most popular systems we provide – create the perfect ambiance.
- Home Security: CCTV and remote access security systems to keep your family members and your home safe and sound. You can even open your front door when you aren’t at home to accept deliveries or grant access to a repairman.
- Audio Visual: Create your dream home with home theatre automation solutions, or control the music in every room in your home.
Energy Efficient Home Automation
Not only can home automation technology make daily living that bit easier and more enjoyable, but they are also energy efficient and can help to reduce the costs of energy bills and the impact on the environment. By using technology to improve your home’s energy management, ensuring you only power on the items you are using at the time, you can rest easy knowing you have done your bit for the planet, and your wallet.
The Best Home Automation in New South Wales
At Automated Innovation in Newcastle, NSW, we focus on providing bespoke and custom home automation solutions for clients across Sydney to Port Macquarie and the entire Hunter Valley Region.
We are a Platinum Control4 authorized dealer and provide a huge range of high-quality products to suit your home and your needs. Whichever automation system you require, we will find the solution.
To book your FREE consultation, contact our team today on 1300 676 666 or leave your details here and one of the team will get back to you.